So what can a person do to prepare for a complete collapse of the global financial system?
Following is a list of practical steps that you can take to prepare your family from the coming storm.
- Get out of all paper assets.
- Take all money out of your 401k or other retirement account.
- Become your own central bank, put all savings into “physical” gold or silver.
- Do not keep anything in a bank safe deposit box (It can be taken out by Homeland Insecurity).
- Stock up enough food, water and medical supplies to last you 3 to 6 months. (This is the minimum you should have).
Read the complete article at The SurvivalistBlog here.
Please Note: This article is to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.