The SGT Report interviewed GoldCore’s Head of Research Mark O’Byrne over the weekend.
Topics covered in the interview included:
- Gold performing well in all currencies in 2014
- A yes vote to Swiss gold referendum would have been “icing on cake” for gold market
- Existing fundamentals sound due to India and China demand and Russian, Chinese and other central bank demand
- Germans can’t get their gold reserves. Do how did the Dutch get their 122 tonnes of gold?
- Is Germany being prevented from holding gold to prevent independent foreign policy action?
- The mind boggling scale of the U.S. $18 trillion national debt and over $100 trillion to $200 trillion in unfunded liabilities
- How humongous is a billion, a trillion and a quadrillion?
- The illusion of digital “wealth” and the coming wealth transfer when system implodes
Looking for a secure way to buy physical gold and silver?
GoldMoney company offers you 6 months of FREE storage if you sign-up and buy physical metals via GoldReference site. Simply choose “GoldReference.org” from the dropdown list, or manually write goldreference, when you open a Holding at GoldMoney. See also our page How To Buy Gold & Silver Online.